Digital printing is continually evolving, with more options and opportunities emerging all the time. Our programme of continuous investment in technology and plant ensures that we can take full advantage of all advances in the digital printing process.
Prior to your next order, speak to one of our print advisors, who can advise on a suitable FSC paper or board for your print project. We will then prepare a quote, which specifies the correct FSC paper in the title. Finally, you need to leave space in your artwork for the FSC statement and logo to be inserted.
If you need any help and advice with specifying FSC paper or board, our estimating team is happy to help.
FSC Certification gives you confidence:
- – FSC labelled products are made with consideration for people, wildlife and the environment
- – It supports your company’s own sustainability or CSR programme
- – FSC Certification guarantees that any trees harvested are replaced and allowed to regenerate naturally
- – FSC Certification protects part of the forest entirely; protecting rare animals and plants
- – FSC Certification protects the rights of indigenous people to use the forest, for example by banning felling in areas with sacred sites
- – Forest owners must use local workers to run the forest, provide training and safety equipment and a decent salary
- – Forest owners are often obliged to support the community in other ways, such as the development of schools
- – FSC Certification is a market-based initiative that ensures better conditions for the forest and the people whose livelihoods depend on it
- – FSC Certification gives assurances that future generations will be able to enjoy the benefits of the forest
- – With FSC Certification, all the wood is tracked from the forest to the end publication, with every link certified to make it clearly identifiable as to which paper is FSC certified
- – FSC Certification scheme is endorsed by the major environmental charities, including WWF, Friends of the Earth, Greenpeace and the Woodland Trust